PARKWALK

hello my friends.


I often go park for jogging; especially I've been Centennial park.

This park, located near to my house in Eastern side of city, has almost 8km long the outer circumference and roughly 5km long running lane; moreover there are huge fields in there that is 48 times bigger than Tokyo Dome. People, who are regardless of age or sex, have had time for exorcise, some trainings and relax even more than 70 years old people still run hardly and challengingly.

Running, having sweat there, it's brought me joy and feel nice due to long and comfortable soil and grass lane... However, around these lane, there are lots horse dungs, so that place is opened for horse as well. For me, in other wards for runner, it's only possible difficulty, run trying to avoid them.

By the way, the Centennial park is one of beautiful and lovely area in Sydney.

Centennial park

Old weapon in Centennial park

In addition, you can meet Black swan too! They are quite unique color I've never seen such color animal, except Chicago Bulls.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

シドニーからメルボルンへ寝台列車で片道約10時間の旅

シドニーからブリスベンまで車で旅行 オーストラリアロードトリップ - Sydney to Brisbane Road Trip

Condesa ElectronicsのDJミキサー(Lucia)が届いた! ハンドメイド イン オーストラリア

オーストラリアの豆腐事情 Australian Tofu

ロータリー DJ ミキサー 戦国時代 - ROTARY DJ MIXER THIRD WAVE Boom