Beaches.. シドニーの西南のビーチたちです

From a couple of weeks ago, drying and high sunshine, real summer was come in Australia. The difference between Japan's summer and here is remarkable. Here is low humidity + high ultraviolet rays. So, when I jog in park for one or two hours, I sweat a lot but they dry up quickly then changed man-made salty powder?? and also the sun tanned my skin dark so fast. Those of things are typical characteristics of Australian summer.

However, I love summer in the southern hemisphere because of beaches.
Surrounding my flat, there are several beautiful sandy beaches. Especially, Maroubra Beach is one of my favorite that is quieter than the others and less touristic shops and so on.. Needless to say, others are nice as well...

I've never been Byron bay, Noosa heads both of them are Sunshine coast near to Brisbane + Gold coast and Perth located western Australia yet, I'll probably go there next long holiday if I can...

there are some photos taken during last weekend.

Bronte Beach

Tamarama Beach

Bondi Beach

Maroubra Beach

Maroubra Beach in Early morning





Sometimes... I miss snowy my home town..

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

シドニーからメルボルンへ寝台列車で片道約10時間の旅

オーストラリアの豆腐事情 Australian Tofu

シドニーからブリスベンまで車で旅行 オーストラリアロードトリップ - Sydney to Brisbane Road Trip

Condesa ElectronicsのDJミキサー(Lucia)が届いた! ハンドメイド イン オーストラリア

ロータリー DJ ミキサー 戦国時代 - ROTARY DJ MIXER THIRD WAVE Boom