dig.. POP-UP vinyl store Sydney, CROWN ST.

After finish one lecture this midday..it was really sunny and hot with nearly 30 degrees.
I have just walked through street next block of my Uni. then...accidentally, something familiar have been bumped into my eyes...
YES, I love them..
They are lovely 12 inches disks...

It is a pop-up vinyl store opened only till end of October, may be (don't miss it). Just next to the "Record Store" (this is shop name) along the Crown St.
The owner, he has been Dj for 24 years..those are his collections so he can explain each disk deeply like he sells his a part of memory.. and he used to live Japan, NYC etc..?? so they are from lots cities..
Why he's selling his collection?? I was wondering. Reason is quite romantic.. he's planning to run scuba diving shop in Philippine next year, that's why.





In fact, they are STRONG enough!!
Even though all cover has gone, they are still survive after QLD Flood last year..Yes, I've got a few from this box. all are fine.


retro-hi-tech DJ mixer still sounds good.


It was really good time with him and his collection. Further I got one disk titled "YEBO" created by "Art of Noise". I used to posses it but I lost it somewhere i don't know...so I'm happy get it again..it is nice..

Anyway,,coming Mon, new staffs will add to shelves may be. I will certainly come again!


255b Crown Street Darlinghurst NSW 2010

View Larger Map

have a nice weekend.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

シドニーからメルボルンへ寝台列車で片道約10時間の旅

オーストラリアの豆腐事情 Australian Tofu

シドニーからブリスベンまで車で旅行 オーストラリアロードトリップ - Sydney to Brisbane Road Trip

Condesa ElectronicsのDJミキサー(Lucia)が届いた! ハンドメイド イン オーストラリア

ロータリー DJ ミキサー 戦国時代 - ROTARY DJ MIXER THIRD WAVE Boom